Our mission is to provide world-class international education in Armenia at an affordable cost in a creative and multicultural environment that allows our students to unlock their full potential and develop an informed curiosity and lasting passion for learning. We are committed to the comprehensive development of our students, encompassing academic excellence, personal growth and social responsibility, thereby preparing them for a rapidly changing global society.
Our vision is to be the school of choice for parents, students, and staff seeking excellent, accredited education programs delivered in a variety of languages. We aspire to be a leader of excellence in educating and mentoring global citizens, dedicated to improving their local communities and addressing the demands of tomorrow’s world. We are committed to fostering an active, caring community that develops every member and equips with the skills and knowledge to thrive in a diverse and dynamic global society.
- That CIS Armenia is a positive contributor to the continued development of Armenia.
- That academic success is achieved via high academic and personal expectations, a positive work ethic within a mutually respectful, supportive, caring yet challenging teaching and learning environment.
- That all students are encouraged and supported to achieve beyond their perceived potential.
- That students achieve their academic success whilst developing the positive character traits of self-discipline, integrity, resilience, courtesy, compassion and respect.
- That the teaching and learning environment encourages students to respectfully question, critically evaluate and practically apply the content and concepts presented in each subject and the cocurricular program.
- That throughout the student’s educational journey the school provides opportunities for the students to learn the virtue of service to others within the school and the wider communities of Armenia.
- That the school is committed to graduating students who will become leaders in their chosen fields, influencing positive change as engaged global citizens.