Tuition fees for 2023-2024 school year
|Nursery – Reception||Year 1 – Year 6|
|7 300 USD||14 300 USD|
|Year 7 – Year 9||Year 10 – Year 13|
|15 300 USD||16 300 USD|
Application and Assessment fee – 50 000 AMD. This is non-refundable and must be paid at the application stage of admission.
Capital Development fee – 2000 USD per student. For new students, a non-refundable Capital Development Fee is payable within one week of acceptance in order to reserve a place. The Capital Fee is raised to cover the administrative cost for students joining CIS Armenia for the first time, as well as to support the school’s capital improvement programme.
Flexible payment options are available.
This charge is non-refundable and must be paid with the first tuition fee installment.
Tuition fees include:
- school meals;
- free after-school activities;
- textbooks and resources ;
- free school trips.
Tuition fees do not include:
- transport services;
- private lessons;
- summer courses;
- additional after-school activities;
- school uniform.
* All the payment should be received in Armenian dram
- 5% tuition fee discount is applicable in case if 2 and more children are enrolled from one family (the tuition fee of 1 student only);
- corporate agreements can be signed. In this case the responsible person from the corporation needs to contact the admissions officer for details;
- for Embassies we sign three-parties agreements if needed. In this case also the responsible person should contact the admissions officer.