Enrollment for 2017-2018 school year has started (for children from 3 to 12 years old).
Prior to an application, parents are welcome to visit CIS Armenia. You can call the admissions office and provide the needed information for the visit.
Prospective pupils come in to school for an assessment. Children entering both primary and secondary should expect to undertake an English test.
The nature of the assessment is to determine the support or extension programme your child may need at the school. The assessment process is designed to ensure that the
placement of all children will best meet their educational and personal requirements.
Once your child has taken the tests, should there be a place available, we will require you to reserve it as soon as it is possible by completing the Application form and paying the Entrance fee.
Most students join the CIS in September, but we are happy to admit students throughout the year provided that we have places available.
Along with the Application form the original or copies of the following documents need to be provided by the parents. A copy of the Application Form may also be collected from the admissions office.
- Student's Birth Certificate;
- Student’s passport / Identity Card;
- Passport / Identity Card of one of the parents;
- Two passport size photographs of your child;
- One passport size photograph of the adult (may be up to 5 adults) who will be responsible for collecting your child from school;
- Medical and Health Record for your child;
- Signed medical insurance declaration;
- Any available academic transcripts and attendance records from previous schools (if applicable).
Copies of all documentation will be made by the school admissions office.
In order to complete the application process parents are required to complete following school forms:
- Application form ( download)
- Emergency form
- Pass card / Pick up form
- Medical form ( download)
- Consents form
These forms can be downloaded from the links above or collected from school admissions office.
For more information about the admission procedure, please contact the school via e mail, or by phone.