CIS Armenia is an international school using English Language as a medium of instruction with a curriculum based on British National and Armenian National curriculum for children aged from 3 to 18 y.o. (Nursery - Year 13).
We have a caring, child-friendly atmosphere, and offer:
- Convenient school location in the city centre;
- Access to a full, enriched and creative Cambridge International Curriculum;
- Access to Armenian National curriculum;
- Qualified native English teachers from the UK and other countries;
- Dedicated, caring and supportive staff with an individual approach to each child;
- A speech therapist and an educational psychologist and support for every student’s individual needs;
- Completely modernised building with light, fully furnished and spacious classrooms;
- Secure and equipped outdoor playground;
- Prolonged school day and enriched afterschool programme;
- School meals served 5 times a day;
- Transportation service on request.